Alloytools Website Survey

Hello everyone!

We’re a small group of MIT undergraduates supervised by Professor Daniel Jackson working on redesigning the Alloy Tools community site to allow for dynamic submission and curation, improve its overall usability, and create a new visual layout.

Please fill out the short survey below to share your experience with the current website.

Best Regards,
Jennifer Wang & Jenny Cai
MIT CSAIL Laboratory

Thanks for the survey! I’m a bit finicky so may I suggest to rely on a service such as Framaforms next time? It can’ hurt to avoid GAFAMs when we can. :wink:

When you say “Please answer the following questions about the website”, which website are you referring to, exactly? Could you mention it explicitly, to avoid confusion?

Thanks for introducing us to Framaforms! I hadn’t heard of it before, but will definitely be switching platforms now :slight_smile:

Sorry about the confusion, this survey is refering to: http://alloytools.org/ the main community website for Alloy development and community curation.

Thanks, but you should mention this in the survey itself, because it may end up in the hands of people who are not reading this thread!

I edited the survey earlier to improve its clarity – the changes should automatically register on the form!

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the website survey! A few updates that we’ve made: if you’d like for us to follow up with you as we construct the new site, you can either fill out the survey again, edit your response, or send a short request to jxcai@mit.edu.